NAD approaches each project as a collaborative team effort working closely with the client to minimize the inherent risks of subsurface construction and maximizing the construction dollar.
Project Execution Typically Includes:
- Pre-Excavation Grouting Techniques Enhance Ground Stability
- Surface Casing Provides Access Through The Overburden
- Pilot Hole Development:
- Controls Vertical Alignment
- Verifies Pre-Excavation Grouting Program
- Shaft Reaming Process Utilizes Reverse Circulation Drilling
- Shaft Lining Is Installed Safely From The Surface
- Tremie Grouting Of Annulus Secures Lining In Its Final Position
Large Diameter Shaft Solutions
North American Drillers (NAD) is providing the global market with shafts approaching 20' (6m) in diameter and 2000' (600m) deep. This unrivaled expertise is used to meet the growing demands for larger diameter ventilation and access shafts for sewer systems, tunnels, infrastructure, and raw water intake.
Small Diameter Shafts Solutions
SDI's small diameter shafts provide underground operations with the shortest possible route for utilities, such as electrical power, pneumatics (air) and communications.
Technology at Work
Click on one of the icons below to learn more about what our advancements and technology.